This is a bright, full HD short throw projector that is designed for meeting rooms and classrooms. The projector produces bright images at 3000 lumens in a naturally lit room. It will produce clear images throughout the presentation. It is paired with HD 1080p resolution to ensure that the image has a brilliant detail. The projector copes well with images or texts and video content, so it works well across the board. The 20,000:1 contrast ratio and clear color reproduction improve the sharpness and detail of the pictures. This will help to keep the students or client engaged all through the session.
The Optoma EH200ST has a short throw ratio which can create a 100-inch image from over 1m away. This makes it ideal for presentations because you will not be casting a shadow on the screen. It can be helpful when it is difficult to mount a projector on the ceiling.
The EH200ST can be wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted on a small boom arm. But due to the fixed lens, it can be installed on an adjustable wall arm. It is among the few projectors without VGA input, but they have 2 HDMI inputs. One of the HDMI has MHL support, and you can easily stream content from the phone.
Optoma offers a three-year warranty on this projector. The build quality is great, and you don’t have to worry about maintenance. It is very impressive with a short throw that is future proof.
- The Optoma EH200ST delivers 3000 lumens of brightness, making it ideal for schools, home theaters, places of worship, conference rooms, and more.
- It has a sharp contrast ratio of 20,000:1
- It has a full 3D compatibility through HDMI 1.4a and a full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. It supports resolutions up to WUXGA 1920 x 1200.
- It supports all HDMI 1.4a compulsory 3D formats like frame pack, top-bottom, side by side, so this will help you to captivate the audience with 3D presentations and movies.
- EH200ST is powered by DLP chip system, and the lamp has 6500 hours life and a low 26dB noise level.
- It can be used to project up to 303.2” screen size and has a 0.5:1 throw ratio.
- The projector weighs 6lb, light enough to carry around and it comes with a carrying bag.
- It is equipped for high resolution source component connections with the two HDMI inputs. It also supports MHL connectivity through one of the HDMI inputs. It comes with an HDMI cable. You can connect a compatible phone or tablet to share content, screen mirroring, or charge the device.
- It has a 0.5W standby power consumption level.
- It has an optional ceiling mount compatibility, a rear screen projection, and an IR backlit remote control.
- The projector has a 10W built in speaker for audio playback.
- The 3D content can be viewed using DLP or RF link active shutter glasses when the projector is used with a 3D player.
- 3D compatibility also up converts the picture frame rate from 60-120Hz or 24-144Hz.
- The energy saving features help to reduce the cost of operation and extend the lamp life.
- It is integrated with a 12V trigger output and VESA 3D sync port.
- It is compatible with PAL, NTSC, and SECAM video signals.
- The user controls include a complete on-screen menu that supports the adjustments in 27 languages.
- It is integrated with a keypad lock and Kensington lock port.
- It has a loop through audio options like HDMI VAO audio out and VAO audio out supported mode and fixed when standby.
- You will get a carrying case, lens cap, and a remote control in the package.
- The projector can project images from 40 inches to 300 inches in size.
- The projector is short throw, about 3.5 feet of space is needed between the projector and the screen.
- It has low latency for convenience. This offers a fast projection of content to the projector. It also uses DLP technology and comes with full HD images in 1080p resolution.
- DLP technology produces sharp and clear images for the audience to see.
- It comes with 300 lumens; you can use it in medium-lit rooms.
- You can stream from the tablet, computer, mobile phone or the built in HDMI ports.
- The projector offers quiet operation since it is designed for commercial purposes.
- The autofocus is poor.
The Optoma EH200ST can be in training rooms, conference rooms, classrooms, and places of worship. The sharp 0.5:1 projection lens produces bright and clear 1080p resolution presentations and movies. Whether you need a wall mounted installation or desktop projection, this will captivate your audience with its 3000lumens rightness. It is equipped with the level of connectivity that you may need for your presentations, offers MHL connectivity, 2 HDMI ports, audio out, VESA 3D sync port, 12V output, and others.