Till now, I still remember how I hated swimming. It is not because I don’t like working out, but due to a bad experience, I had earlier.
I went to to the swimming pool and was so excited about playing with the water. However, almost immediately after emerging from the pool, my eyes couldn’t stop hurting. They were bloody red and sore like crazy for the whole day.
Since then, I knew that the water at the swimming pool is not clean as it looks. It contains not only chlorine but also other harsh chemicals, and even urine and bodily fluids. Therefore, you absolutely don’t want those kinds of stuff to get in your eyes. It will cause irritations and red eyes that are very harmful to your eyes.
The lesson I learned is that all of us need to wear swimming goggles when we go swimming in seawater or swimming pool. It will protect your eyes from water penetration, and also help you see clearer under the water. You will have a better swimming experience then.
- 1 Top 5 Best Swimming Goggles For Beginners
- 2 1. Aqua Sphere Kaiman Swim Goggle
- 3 2. Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Plus Mirrored Goggle
- 4 3. Speedo Women’s Vanquisher Swim Goggle
- 5 4. TYR Nest Pro Performance Goggle
- 6 5. Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggle
Top 5 Best Swimming Goggles For Beginners
Alright folks, moving on. The next product we have on our list of best-selling swim goggles is another Aqua Sphere creation, the Aqua Sphere Kaiman swim goggles.
Aqua Sphere is a pretty known brand and a lot of swimmers swear by the quality of their equipment, which isn’t so surprising. They’ve been around long enough for us to know you can rely on their products. This pair of swim goggles is loved by most swimmers—which is pretty impressive. Most of the people who use these swim goggles have been doing competitive swimming for years, so you know you can count on the credibility of their opinion.
Which is why our curiosity with this pair is growing more and more with each passing minute. So without further ado, we present to you Kaiman from Aqua Sphere.
These are the highlighted features of the Aqua Sphere Kaiman:
- This pair of swim goggles gives you 180-degree, wide-angle visibility so you can keep a close eye on the other swimmers while you’re in a competition.
- Watertight seal
- Smart and durable construction – made of hypoallergenic Softeril material
- Very easy strap adjustment that you can quickly fiddle with for comfort, even while you’re wearing them.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Has a scratch-resistant and anti-fog coating
- Colors: Blue lens and transparent, clear lens and black, clear lens and blue, clear lens and trans, tinted lens and black, amber lens and black, amber lens and transparent, blue lens and blue, tinted lens and transparent
- Sizes: Small and Regular
- Weighs 4.8 ounces
- Measures 8” by 6” by 3”
- Is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
We recommend the Aqua Sphere Kaiman for competitive swimming.
The Aqua Sphere Kaiman swim goggles are perfect for swimmers of any ages. You can choose between Small (for the kids and people with small faces) or Regular (for adults). And you are definitely going to want one of these. It’s got both UVA and UVB protection, it’s scratch resistant and it doesn’t fog up at all. It’s got wide angle visibility and you can be assured that water would have a very hard time getting in there. If you’ve got sensitive skin, this is the one for you. It’s made of hypoallergenic Softeril material. If you’re thinking what I’m thinking, you’ll know this is the one you need.
Next, we have a pair of very popular Speedo swim goggles, the Speedo Vanquisher 2.0. The purpose of these swim goggles reviews is for us to find out which ones really work, and which ones don’t. These sturdy goggles feature an anti-fog polycarbonate lens, a soft silicone lens gaskets, an interchangeable nose-piece, 95+ UV protection, and they are PVC & latex-free. These products are actually some of the best-rated swim goggles in the market, and it has already gotten hundreds of high ratings from its customers. But just because the ratings are high doesn’t mean you should purchase it without getting to know a bit about it first, right?
That is why we are going to take a look at the Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 today and find out what they are all about.
These are the features the Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 has to offer.
- The Vanquisher is actually a mirrored pair of goggles that is specially designed for competitive swimming.
PVC & latex-free
- Its pearlescent mirrored filter reduces the glare to a minimum, therefore, improving the visibility a whole lot.
Has anti-fog polycarbonate lens
- Side views are expanded and the frame is rigid hard making it watertight.
- Has a low-profile fit
- Nose-piece is interchangeable with four different sizes
- Weighs only 2.4 ounces.
- Available Colors: Black and gold, black and silver, purple and teal, red and black, silver and blue, aquamarine, blue and clear, pacific blue, pink and clear, rainbow
You are going to love the Speedo Vanquisher 2.0. It’s maximum visibility at its best, and it’s perfect for swimming outdoors. It’s designed specifically for competitive swimming, and if you’re in serious need for speed, this is the way to go.
It has a pearlescent mirrored filter in its lens, so there’s not much of glare to distract you, & it also improves visibility a great deal. It has expanded side views, it’s watertight, and most importantly of all, it’s comfortable. It also has an anti-fog polycarbonate lens, a soft silicone lens gaskets, an interchangeable nose-piece, a 95+ UV protection, and it’s PVC & latex-free. What more could you possibly need?
Here we have the leader in women’s swim goggles, the Speedo Women’s Vanquisher. The Vanquisher’s special version for ladies is something that can be really relied upon in terms of durability, dependability, protection and clarity. Find out what other things it has in store for you, and see if this is the pair of swim goggles that you’ve been looking for with the rest of our review below.
Here are the features that the Women’s Vanquisher goggles have to offer all you lady swimmers out there.
- Low-profile and anti-fog
- Polycarbonate lens with pearlescent mirrored finish
- Comes in a very attractive pastel color
- With soft silicone lens gaskets & headstrap
- Also comes with three interchangeable nose pieces
- 95% UV protection
- Comes in different shades: Blue, green, pink, violet, magenta, Black and Iridescent, Clear and iridescent
- Weighs only 1.6 ounces
- Measures 6.5” by 2” by 1.5”
What’s in the Box: Women’s Vanquisher swim goggle, 3 interchangeable nose pieces, and printed instructions in English, Spanish & French.
We recommend the Speedo Women’s Vanquisher for any and all female swimmers who value comfort, durability, and performance.
The Speedo Women’s Vanquisher isn’t only great in the water, it can also make a good fashion statement even as you speed on through it. It’s competition-quality, and there’s no denying it. The polycarbonate lens is anti-fog and shatter-resistant, and to top that, it has a pearlescent mirrored finish. It’s also UV protected so you can be assured of how good it is in protecting your eyes.
It includes three nosepieces that are of different sizes so you can choose which one fits more perfectly. This is to assure you that there won’t be any water intake and that you’ll swim more comfortably. It’s made of materials that are top of the line. If you’re serious with your swimming competition, do yourself a favor and use this on your next swim meet. You can thank yourself later for making the right decision in buying these fantastic swim goggles.
And the last item we will be including in our swim goggles reviews is the TYR Nest Pro Performance Goggle. Will it give you superior eye protection from the sun and the water? Is it built to last and does it come with a reasonable price? Is it a good investment? And more importantly, can it be trusted especially on special events such as competitions and such?
Here are the features that these goggles have to offer even the most discerning swimmer:
- This Nest Pro’s frame gives a grid-like effect that is unique and never before seen or experienced from other swim goggles in the market.
- It has wide peripheral cellulose propionate lenses
- It has soft TPR gaskets that create a perfect fit around the eye that is water-tight but at the same time, able to reduce the possible appearance of raccoon eyes.
- Anti-fog and UV protection
- Very comfortable fit over and around the eyes.
- Won’t fail you even during competitive swimming.
- Available Colors: Blue, Clear, Amber, Smoke, Lunar Metalic, Solar Metalic, Ti metalic, White metalic
- Weighs only 1 lb.
We recommend this fantastic goggle for serious athletes as well as those just going for a leisurely swim or quick workout.
The TYR Nest Pro Performance Goggle has soft TPR gaskets for that secure, water-tight fit. Not a lot of swim goggles can give you that kind of assurance, but this one can. It’s UV protected, it minimizes fogging inside the lenses, is solidly constructed, and made for the pro’s. This is a great buy!
If you want superior performance, 100% clarity and absolutely ZERO chances of swimming interruptions like water seeping in or the strap giving out/snapping off, get these goggles as soon as you can. It’s highly recommended that you do.
Before we even get started with our Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggle Review, and telling you exactly why these are the absolute BEST overall swim goggles on the market right now, we should mention why you should be looking into great goggles like this one. There are a few reasons why you should invest in a great pair of swimming goggles. First of all, for you to have a great pair, you don’t necessarily need to be a competitive swimmer. A lot of casual swimmers have state-of-the-art swim goggles that are put to a lot of good use—not to mention fun strokes on fresh and salt water as well as swimming pools, of course. Next, it is much easier to really enjoy and get into the habit of swimming when you have a perfect set of swim goggles like these; they really do make a difference and help you enjoy swimming a lot more.
Today we are going to take a look at what is easily the best swim goggles available right now and find out how simply and perfectly they are designed to protect your eyes from damage while swimming, while still allowing you to have a crystal-clear vision when you’re under the water.
The best product our swim goggles reviews team has seen so far is the Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggle. Let’s see if you can make this great goggle your swimming partner. Check out the details below and see why this is the most highly-rated swimming goggle available right now.
Check out what the Aqua Sphere Kayenne has to offer:
- Has clear lenses to give you the clearest visibility even when you’re indoors or in environments with low light.
- Scratch resistant lens that is also anti-fog.
- Has oversized, and very durable Plexisol lens for 180-degree and 4-point expanded visibility
- It also has a Quick-Fit Buckle that perfectly fits with a few simple adjustments, and you can make adjustments even while you’re wearing them.
- Its 1-piece micro-frame that is hydrodynamic is made of Softeril that is safe and hypoallergenic.
- Comes in different colors: Black and red, black and silver, black and green, blue and silver, Clear and black, clear and silver, white frame
- Lens Color: Clear and Tinted
- Weighs only 3.2 ounces
- Measures 7.3” by 5.2” by 1.1″
We recommend the Aqua Sphere Kayenne swim goggles for clear visibility underwater.
The Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggle has oversized curved lenses that have the Aqua Sphere patented technology. It’s unmistakably stylish and sleek, but will undoubtedly provide you with an undistorted and expanded 180-degree field of vision. This is simply great for eye protection and seeing clearly under the water.
Its super slim micro frame will keep your pair of goggles close to your face for the most amazing performance that is fantastically low-drag and hydrodynamic. It also has a 1-touch buckle to make the fitting quicker and easier. The lenses also got UV protection, it’s anti-fog, leak-resistant and scratch resistant as well. No wonder it’s considered as one of the best in the market