We all know how bad the weather can get at times during the harsh winter periods, and most snow blowers are slightly heavy and difficult to move around, but in our guide, we have done our best to guide you on the best snow blower for women that one can choose.
- 1 How To Choose The Best Snow Blowers For A Woman To Use
- 2 Why Buy a New Snow Blower? Snow Blowers for Women
- 3 Top 5 Best Snow Blower For Women Reviewed
- 4 1. Snow Joe ION15SB-LT 15-Inch 40 Volt Cordless Single Stage Snow Blower
- 5 2. Snow Joe SJ620 blower
- 6 3. Greenworks 20-Inch Snow Thrower
- 7 4. Snow Joe SJ618E 18″ 13 AMP Electric Snow Thrower
- 8 5. Power Clear 518 Ze 18 In. Single-stage Gas Snow Blower
- 9 Conclusion
How To Choose The Best Snow Blowers For A Woman To Use
So, what are the things to keep in mind when you buy a snow blower? I have compiled the best tips for you:
First, you need to decide which type of blower to get. Is it single stage or two-stage? The first one is used to clear areas that receive minimal snowfall. The latter, on the other hand, is used to clear large areas that receive heavy snowfall. When you’ve figured out what type to get, the choices of products are trimmed down.
Second, you can look into the reputation of companies and their respective products by consulting with Consumer Reports and Consumer Search. They test out products and compare and contrast these products for the benefit of consumers. Another way to check the reputation of the product is to participate in online forums and reading consumer reviews.
Third, one way to get the best product is to test it yourself. As these machines come in different styles, models and sizes, you need to see which one is fit for your needs. Visit a store that offers multiple choices for snow blowers. Test their products and see which one is the best to use. Make sure that you can grip the handle, you can carry the machine and you can push it. Ignore those that are difficult to operate.
Fourth, if you settle for an electric-powered blower, what you need to consider is to get a cord that is long enough to cover your sidewalk and driveway. This is needed especially when you have a large property to clear. Ignore products that do not have a long cord.
Fifth, look into the price of the machine. Get the product that is affordable yet highly convenient to use. You can also look into the warranty of each choice before you settle for the specific product.
We’ve given you the information about these snow thrower and compiled a list of what we found to be the overall best snow blowers. However, it is ultimately up to you to decide which machine is the best suited for your needs.
Before you intend to buy the best snow blowers for a woman to use, please read our reviews first, so you can make better decisions which model is suitable for you.
Why Buy a New Snow Blower? Snow Blowers for Women
WELL, YES, THE MOST obvious reason is that you have snow on your sidewalk, driveway, or parking pad. And really, that’s reason plenty enough!
But let’s consider other benefits:
- You’ll save a LOT of time. A snow blower makes short work of what can take hours of shovelling. That’s time you might put to better use.
- You’ll save a lot of hard work. Nothing wrong with work, of course, but let’s be honest: Not all of us are in top condition to go out there and huff ‘n puff our way through the high-intensity work of clearing away mounds of snow.
- It’s worth the expense. Yes, a snow blower costs you something. But not only can you get the best prices around as you click the menu tabs above, but a snow blower is not a one-season expense. You’ll use it for years and years, and the longer you use your blower, the more it pays you back in time saved.
- Finally, a snow blower does a great job. A snow shovel isn’t all that precise. A blower, on the other hand, clears all the snow, and typically, right down to the cement.
So here are the benefits you’ll enjoy by ordering a new snow blower. Tired of looking at the drifts out there? In a day or two, you can fire up your new blower and move tons of snow in no time flat. Its a bit tricky when choosing a snow blower for a woman to use but with our guide, you will definitely get yourself a good one.
Top 5 Best Snow Blower For Women Reviewed
The Snow Joe ION15SB-LT Cordless Single Stage Snow Blower is a top of the line unit that delivers incredible results. With this snow removal, anyone can easily use without any hassle. The design lightweight and simple to use making it also suitable for ladies.
It has never been easier to operate a snow remover, just plug it in and go! This cordless electric snow thrower is guaranteed to start every single time with no hassle. This is a maintenance free unit that does not require any upkeep. It is easy to maneuver the snow thrower because of its compact design.
This is a hard working model that gets results. It is equipped with the exclusive Power Curve, which throws snow farther than competing brands. It also cleans right down to the pavement or driveway. This unit also has an 18-inch wide and 10-inch deep cutting path so that you can get the job done right the first time.
It has a 15-amp motor that delivers more power than any other snow blower. Most importantly, there is no gas and oil to mix, saving you time and money. It is also equipped with a quick lever and zip deflector. With large wheels and a comfortable design, this product makes snow removal enjoyable.
Its ergonomic handles ensure that you do not strain or injure yourself. It is also very compact and easy to store during the summer or when not in use. This product even comes with a two-year warranty for your additional peace of mind. This model is perfect for the following jobs, small driveways, sidewalks, and walkways.
Features and Specifications
- A snow thrower with new zip deflector.
- Larger wheels, ergonomic handle, and 15 amp electric motor for extra power.
- Throws snow up to 30 feet.
- Weighs 24 pounds.
- 2-year warranty.
If you live in the north, there is usually too much snow in winter, so you must need a snow blower to do cleaning work. It is more efficient and takes much less time and effort. Here we introduce the Snow Joe SJ620 blower to you. It is one of the bestseller these years a plays very good always.
Introduction of Snow Joe SJ620
Snow Joe SJ620 is specially designed for cleaning big driveways and deep snowfalls. It can move 650 pounds of snow every minute. And the Snow Joe SJ620 can cut a swath 18 inches wide and 10 inches deep, which is enough for most of the people in many conditions. Besides, as it is powered by electricity, it is easier for you to maintain when not use it.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity/Minute: Up to 650 pounds / 295 kg
- Able to throw Up to 20 feet / 6 m
- Clearing Width: 18 inches
- Snow Cut Depth :10 inches
- Amps / Motor:13.5 amp / Snow Joe®
- User-Friendly Features
- Chute Control: Manual 180° chute rotation
- Rotor: 4 steel blades
- Ideal for: Medium driveways and walkways
- Weight: 31.5 pounds / 14.3 kg
- Warranty: 2 year full
- Price of this Snow Joe SJ620 blower is not very expensive.
- The electric snow blower is easy to use and maintain compared to gas-powered ones.
- It is a quiet blower and even you use it early in the morning, your neighbour will not be bothered.
- You have to deal with a cord as it is electric powered, and it can not do the job well if the snow is hard and icy.
All in all, this Snow Joe SJ620 is a good snowblower for light to moderate amounts of snow. When you prepare the right cord, it will be good for you to clean snow in winter.
Greenworks tools are usually with great quality with perfect design, premium power and high performance. This GreenWorks 26032 snow blower is just one of them. It is a good snow blower with long battery life and good performance. Besides, it is at a good price. So if you need a cheap snow blower with good quality, the GreenWorks 26032 is the one when it comes to choosing the top snow blowers for Women.
Introduction of GreenWorks 26032
Cheap snow blower does not mean bad quality. Although this Greenworks 26032 is less than 200 dollar. It is equipped with good power by using a 12 amp motor. The cleaning width is 20 inches, the depth is 10 inches max, the throw-away distance is 20 feet. And you can choose to throw the snow to all directions with 180 degrees. By an adjustable handle, a 6-inch radial wheels, and a cord lock make, the GreenWorks is easy to move and use. It is light-weighted. The net weight is 37 pounds so every adult can lift it easily. Below you can check the function in detail.
Features and Specifications
- Weight 37 Pounds
- 12 amp motor
- 6-inch wheels
- 20-foot discharge distance
- Protecting the environment
- The GreenWorks 26032 is electric snow blower which is green to the environment and brings no pollution.
- It is easy to maintain, much easier than gas snow blowers.
- It is very quiet, so do not be worry about the terrible noise of the motor when using it.
- Even in wet and heavy snow, it works great and throws far away.
- It is a cheap snow blower.
- The only problem for this cheap snow blower is that if the snow is thicker than 10 inches and your area is large, it is no powerful enough.
GreenWorks 26032 is a good one and I will recommend it to all the customer that need to clean snow every winter and do not want to do a lot of maintenance. For women, it is the one we highly recommend to all.
In the old days, the only option you had was to shovel your way through piles of snow. Fortunately, the days of hard manual labor are behind us, since there are many snow throwers available on the market today. One such product is Snow Joe SJ618E 18″ 13 AMP Electric Snow Thrower.
Equipped with a powerful 13-Amp Electric motor, this snow blower can easily move 800 pounds of snow a minute, getting very close to the capacity of the more expensive gas powered snow throwers. It has an adjustable chute so it can be easily adjusted to the height of snow and it even rotates 180 degrees.
With in-built wheels that turn effortlessly and 4 heavy-duty steel blades, the Snow Joe carves a path 11 inches deep and 19 inches wide, enabling you to clear over 2100 square feet in a single hour.
- Powerful 13-Amp motor – handles large amounts of snow with ease;
- Clears 800 lbs/min;
- Pivoting Wheels – for improved maneuverability;
- 2-Year Warranty;
5. Power Clear 518 Ze 18 In. Single-stage Gas Snow Blower
If you’re looking for a powerful alternative to a gas snow blower then Power Clear 518 Ze 18 In. Single-stage Gas Snow Blower could very well rise up to the challenge. Note that this is a new addition to the Toro family; this model replaced the older 12 Amp motor. The new model looks the same as the older unit but has 3 Amps more, so it is substantially more powerful than it’s predecessor.
This snow blower is equipped with special Power Curve blades, which make this powerful, yet lightweight unit very efficient. If your driveway is up to 150 feet long, then Power Clear 518 Ze 18 In. Snow Blower could be just what you’re looking for.
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor – 3 Amps more than the previous model;
- Carves a Path 18 Inches Wide & 10 Inches Deep – in a single pass;
- Rotating Chute Throws Snow 30 Feet in the Air – a 160 degree chute for the desired snow deflection;
- 150 Feet Reach from Outlet;
- Large Wheels & Ergonomic Handle – for improved maneuverability;
- Non-Stick Chute – prevents snow clogs;
- Lightweight – only 24 pounds;
If you live in an area that receives a lot of snowfall each year, now is the time to check out a review of snow blowers. Shoveling snow is time-consuming. For those who have certain health conditions, it can also be dangerous or even life-threatening. Several people die each year from shoveling snow. Shoveling can lead to a heart attack or cardiac arrest in elderly people and in those who suffer from a heart condition. When there is a lot of snow to remove from your sidewalks and driveway, it is best to use a snow blower. Although you still have to operate the equipment, it requires a lot less manual labor than shoveling snow by hand. It is less strenuous and does not pose the same threat that shoveling does. Choose the best snow blowers for a woman to use when you are ready.