Do you want to make your outdoor place more comfortable? Then fire pit might be the right thing for you. Let’s take a break from TV, staying outside can be much more enjoyable. Melt some marshmallows, breathe fresh air and watch the stars while sitting next to the warm firepit. Fire pit tables can bring to your backyard warmth, light, pretty atmosphere and you can even use it as a grill. Good thing is that they don’t need any special maintenance. They are easy to clean. You just take it out of the box, set it up and that’s it. It’s a much simpler choice than most of the big and expensive outdoor fireplaces and they are also portable.
- 1 Best fire pit for you
- 2 Top 5 Best Gas Fire Pit Tables
- 3 1. Oakland Living Charleston Round Gas Firepit
- 4 2. Uniflame GAD1380SP Lp Gas Outdoor Firebowl with Decorative Tile Mantel
- 5 3. AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit, Bronze Finish
- 6 4. Elegance Oriflamme Outdoor Fire Pits and Fire Pit Tables Tropical Brown
- 7 5. UniFlame WAD820SP 34-Inch Slate & Marble Firepit with Copper Accents
- 8 Some Factors to Consider When Purchasing and Installing
- 9 Outdoor Fire Pit Maintenance
Best fire pit for you
Do you want a firepit bowl or fire table? There are many to choose from. Check our reviews. They are in various styles, shapes and different sizes ranging from 20 to 50 in diameter. You should also consider fuel. You will be choosing from woodburning and gas or propane fueled fire tables. Wood powered pits are giving you a natural feel. You can smell and hear burning wood but you will also have to clean it sometimes. Gas fire tables or propane firepits are much easier to maintain but buying fuel tanks can be expensive. You might miss the natural atmosphere from burning wood but if you put fireglass into gas fire tables you will get a really magical look. So head over our review page and choose the best fire pit for you!
Keep in mind that you have to have fire-resistant surface to put your fire table on such as brick, stone or gravel. Think about wind, don’t put anything that can burn too close to your pit. You also want to consider some accessories such as firepit covers, firewood racks or even fibreglass.
Regardless of what your certain wishes are, the fire pit is definitely a truly stylish and functional way for you to give the beauty with the warmth of a cozy fire to your patio or outdoor area. For those who haven’t thought about them, should really consider getting one and all your friends will envy your outdoor place.
Quite important is to mention a few obvious safety guidelines you should not forget about to reduce the possibility of injuries.
- After switching off the gas fire table always wait enough time to let it cool down before doing any maintenance or cleaning.
- Ensure all of the guests know about the very hot temperatures of your fireplace. In no way go away from young kids left close to a working or cooling fireplace. Make sure to explain safe practices with a fire table to kids.
- Set up a button lock to avoid kids from activating fire if needed.
- If you have a remote control make sure to keep it away from access of kids.
Top 5 Best Gas Fire Pit Tables
The Oakland Living Charleston Round Gas Firepit is a very popular design, which has received a lot of praise from its owners describing it as simply beautiful and irresistibly inviting to sit at. This beautiful fire pit table is of high quality, looks attractive and expensive, yet it comes with a very reasonable price tag. The Oakland Living Charleston Round Gas Firepit is made from durable and rust-resistant cast aluminum.
The delicate spiral vine motif is very beautiful and has a lovely dark brown finish. It is extremely versatile and can be used as a dinner table and lunch table as well as a cocktail and coffee table.
This high-quality piece is sturdy and solid and made to last. It actually looks a lot more expensive than it is (which is great!). When shopping for a fire pit table, I recommend considering the very beautiful Oakland Living Charleston Round Gas Firepit, for its elegant design, and amazing high quality for the price.
This outdoor gas fire table can be considered a beautiful piece of art. Handcrafted Decorative Tile Mantle makes this firepit a really beautiful backyard furniture. It consists of white-colored glass turning it into a more beautiful experience. The table area is great sized therefore you can easily fit 6 persons around it with regular size dinner plates if you decide to use it for dining.
Octagon shaped firetable with sizes of 55.1 x 47.6 x 22.4 inches and weighs 130 pounds. The cabinet is made of metal and it’s coming with a cover. Very easy to assemble and doesn’t need any special tools. Doesn’t come with a gas tank. Has an accessible control panel with Multi-Spark Electronic Ignition.1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
If you want something more for your patio and have been thinking about fire pit tables than this might be it. Price is higher but it’s really worth if you are willing to spend some more money on something like this, you won’t regret it.
This is one fantastic little propane fire table. It has 38 inch square dimensions, its 28 inches tall and weighs only 55 pounds. Heat area is approximately 15 ft. in diameter. Very decent looking table with comfortable place to have drinks or whatever you want. Includes fire glass beads making fire much more beautiful. Now open your best whiskey and enjoy your night.
This is one well crafted luxury firetable featured by many magazines and shows. It’s made in USA, includes cover and comes already with a propane tank. It has adjustable fire output so you can run it on low with little blue flame or push it on big flame with a lot of warmth. Table is 42 inch round shaped, made of Bullnose, 19 inches tall and weight is 225 pounds. You can use table for everything from breakfast to dinner, drinking coffee and whatnot. With this table you will definitely spent less time inside your house.
This is easily best wood pit you can get for the money. If you want a firepit powered with wood then this is your best choice. It’s simple but very good looking and durable firetable. With wood burning fire pit table you will experience natural smell from burning wood and relaxing wood cracking sound. Its build of marble and slate and measures 34 inches in diameter, weighs 58 pounds. This one doesn’t come with cover so be sure to get one.
Some Factors to Consider When Purchasing and Installing
Safety is your number one consideration before you decide to purchase or install a propane fire pit. Since the flame is real and not created by artificial means, care must be taken in a placement to avoid hazardous fires. Make sure that you have your fire pit installed 3 to 5 feet away from any flammable materials such as trees and your house. Preventing accidental fires by placing the fire pit in the right location allows you to have peace of mind while enjoying the warmth of the fire on a chilly night.
If there are children in the house, make sure that they are supervised by an adult when the fire pit is lit up. Children like to run around the backyard and accidentally colliding into the fire pit is something that you wouldn’t want to happen.
Choose a brand that is certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). This ensures that it has been tested under strict measures to provide you with a quality and safe product.
Efficiency should also be on your list of desired features. A high energy efficiency rating means lesser fuel consumption costs for you. This will give you significant savings while experiencing the benefits of having a fire pit in your own backyard. A great way to ensure cost efficiency is to buy a fire pit that has variable speeds and temperature controls. A cool summer night will require less heat as opposed to a crisp autumn morning.
Outdoor Fire Pit Maintenance
Let me share a piece of writing I wrote the other day that provides a few good recommendations about how to maintain a fire table. Despite the fact fire pits are usually constructed of durable components, they can not last unless you carry appropriate treatment.
- It’s essential to ensure your outdoor fire bowl is commonly emptied of ash as well as embers. This should help you avoid grunge as well as embers getting everywhere on your patio and garden! As soon as all embers get cooled down adequate to touch, possibly the next day, take out and place it to a container safe from fire to avoid any danger.
- For those who have made use of the fire pit for cooking food, ensure to clean it up well after using, since the extract from the foods drips on the flames and usually leads to sticking it to the surface of your fire table.
- A solid iron fire pit can be covered with vegetable oil each and every 9 to 13 fires to avoid corrosion from developing on the iron. A few outdoor patio fire table, fire bowls and chimine as might need rare repainting. Fire temperature bottle of spray coloring for pits is offered at most of the accessories shops. Question any nearby coloring shop consultant which paint should be the right one for your pit.
- A great technique is always to cover up any fire pit tables while not being used or possibly if you are in a location with severe wintertime conditions, keep the pit in a dried up protected place in order to maintain it in the best condition.
- In no way spill water on a burning fire pit! The immediate temperature change can actually crack the bowl or even cause the damage of the surfaces.
- Take care not to drop a fire pit, that might lead to breaking or damaging your firepit. Happens often while moving your firepit. Be carefull while setting up your pit and when putting it out for the season. Better do it carefully with two persons.
- Lastly, you should never put plastic material and whatever what can blow up into your fire pit. Plastic material is hard to clean up and dangerous to the health as well as to the environment.
Following such guidelines in taking good care of your outdoor fire pit allows making sure it is persisted use for a lot of years to come so you are able to take pleasure in those enjoyable evenings with relatives and buddies. And also taking care of your Fire Pit is wise. In the end, you wish to get the finest value from this investment.